“International Journal of Lignocellulosic Products” (IJLP)
IJLP is a peer-reviewed journal and aims to provide a forum for the prompt publication of original research on all areas of lignocellulosic products and composites, including
- Science, fundamentals, and characterization,
- Physical, chemical and mechanical properties,
- Engineering design, analysis, mathematical modeling and computer simulation,
- Their utilization in traditional, conventional and new applications in all cases,
- Manufacturing economy, raw material supplying and management,
- Modern utilizations and new capabilities,
- New and innovative technologies for the measurement of properties,
- Employing the new technologies such as biotechnology and nanotechnology in production of lignocellulosic products,
- Environmental aspects, global warming, life cycle assessment, CO2 sequestration,
- Sustainable materials and buildings, green process and products.
IJLP publishes original articles, review articles, case studies and short communications on the above mentioned topics.
All articles subject to a peer review process managed by the co-editors, with oversight by the Editorial Board. IJLP employs an automated system for web-based submission of articles.